No subject

Fri Mar 15 02:20:01 CDT 2013

system, then leave the asterisk system (as it tries to dial the
outside line when reaching the specific extensions 4832), then
receiving a disconnect from our asterisk system almost immediately. So
it would appear that asterisk attempts to forward the call as
expected, then immediately disconnects for some unknown reason, which
I guess is the specific issue I need to determine the cause of and
resolve.

I'm going to try what you've suggested and set the callerid to one of
our numbers.  Will let you know of the result.

Thanks!