[asterisk-users] question about zapata.conf

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Mon Mar 25 11:38:01 CDT 2013

hi,
migrating from zaptel to dahdi HAS an impact... new config files, new
options and a new channeldriver that has to be
used in your dialplan ... you would have to select the DAHDI channel
instead of your ZAP channel when dialing...
if you´re to afraid to do it... then leave it as it is and follow the
ntars-maxime (never touch a running system)...
regards,
yves