[asterisk-users] xmpp priority setting and GoogleVoice

Vladimir Mikhelson vlad at mikhelson.com
Fri Mar 22 22:13:56 CDT 2013

Chris,

Thank you for sharing.  It will help one day when 11 will become stable
enough to consider it for a production system.

Interestingly, jabber.conf has the same exact setting and the same exact
value and comment in 1.8.20.1:

priority = 1                    ;; Resource priority

Unless the implementation is drastically different in 1.8.20.1 it never
caused any issues here.

Thank you,
Vladimir