[asterisk-users] Asterisk disconnecting SIP Calls after 15 Minutes

Florian Wolters florian at florian-wolters.de
Thu Mar 21 02:31:54 CDT 2013

Hi @ll,

I just moved my Asterisk Box and changed the Provider and Internet Access to a full IP Access by Deutsche Telekom.

I set up my sip.conf as I found various examples throughout the Net. Calls and some other stuff is basically working.

The problem I ran into is, that the outgoing and incoming calls are dropped after exactly 15 Minutes. Solution for this should be setting the session-timers to refuse but this doesnt change anything here.

I am running Asterisk 1.6 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and also tried the latest Asterisk by Digium without success.

Has anyone else has the Same problem or is a solution already known? Could someone point me in the right direction? I can provide (debug) logs if essential.

Best regards

   Flo