[asterisk-users] Cisco 7942G and SEPMAC.cnf.xml and the registration

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 12:13:40 CDT 2013

Hello;

The phones are registering now. I found a SEPMAC.cnf.xml file and I used sip firmware version 8.3 and I configured nat=no at sip.conf and nat to be false in xml file.

But I am facing a time problem, I am in Kuwait country and the time that is appearing at the Phones screen is delayed by 3 hours. Kuwait time is GMT+3.

Anyone can help?

Now I am placing the following in the xml file (but I am sure it needs to be corrected, how I do not know):

<dateTimeSetting>
<dateTemplate>D/M/Y</dateTemplate>
<timeZone>Kuwait</timeZone>
<ntps>