[asterisk-users] Diagnosing call problem

Mitch Claborn mitch_ml at claborn.net
Tue Mar 19 08:09:23 CDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestions.

1) directmedia was taking the default of "yes".  I set to "no".  Will
watch and see.

2) NAT is turned off (nat=no).  I've never done any RTP debugging.  Is
that "rtp set debug on ip 1.2.3.4"?  How would I interpret the output?

3) mixmonitor recordings are stored on a local disk (RAID array, very fast)

4) This would have to be a last resort option, as there is a business
requirement to record the agent calls

Mitch