[asterisk-users] AGI

Gustavo Salvador gustavo.salvador.69 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 09:33:15 CDT 2013

Hi,
Thank you. The reason I have not to use an AGI library and also use bash shells is because the asterisk box I'm working on, have not AGI library, there is installed on a basic first version of Centos, and it is not an asterisk pure box. It's from a vendor, and also have some annoyances specially with the settings and configuration files. And I can not upgrade it, because it is running production.

By the way, I have just get what I need.
The bash shell if anyone is interested is:

#!/usr/bin/bash
echo "EXEC \"Dial\" \"DAHDI/g2/$1\""
read line

AGI invocation: