[asterisk-users] PRI Called Party Number Info

Puzankin Grigoriy gpuzankin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 07:23:41 CDT 2013

Hi,

I need to get type of called number (TON), which is displayed in pri
debug messages:

Called Party Number (len=13) [ Ext: 1  TON: National Number (2)  NPI:
ISDN/Telephony Numbering Plan (E.164/E.163) (1)  'xxxxxxxxxx' ]

Does anyone know how to do it?

According to documentation it is only possible for calling number. But I
need to make decision in dialplan upon the value of type of called number.

BTW, I made a little research on source code and could not find anything
related to my question. Perhaps, it's not implemented.

Best regards,
Grigoriy

--
С уважением,