[asterisk-users] chan_mobile

Hans Witvliet asterisk at a-domani.nl
Tue Mar 12 17:11:59 CDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Emiliano Vazquez <emilianovazquez at gmail.com>
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] chan_mobile
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:01:34 -0300

El 10/03/13 13:18, Hans Witvliet escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking at the list at:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/chan_mobile
>
> But when googling of any of the "known working" devices, there ain't any
> for sale anymore, probably replaced by more recent types.
>
> So, anyone around here who bought recently an BT-dongle that is working
> with asterisk?
>
> hw
Hi Hans!

You can try with chan_dongle [1]. Whit this you can use USB Modems from
Huawei to get a full trunk running with your asterisk box.
It's nice to use, can send and receive sms from your company. The
quality is good and really better than chan_mobile.

Best regards.

[1] http://wiki.e1550.mobi/doku.php