[asterisk-users] digium card and virualbox

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 20:53:15 CST 2013

Yes I installed Elastix on virualbox but was not able to capture the digium card. But really I did not check well how is the overall situation (accessing from web based, if any IP Phone can register, .. etc).

If ubuntu can see the digium or not, also I did not try this. But meanwhile, I am using ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I do not know if someone who used Ubuntu can advise us in this issue?

Regards
Bilal