[asterisk-users] AGI Script

Gustavo Salvador gustavo.salvador.69 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:28:07 CST 2013

Thanks,

But SIP uses the caller box to send the call to the second box where is running the AGI script, the second box uses DAHDI to routes the call to E1. I've tested the codec routing a call between a E1 extension and a local one with the originate extension command and works.
So that is because I'm loose with this

Regards,

Gustavo