[asterisk-users] Dynamic Agents in a queue

David Wessell david at ringfree.biz
Fri Mar 1 09:23:37 CST 2013

Kevin,

Thanks for the response.

We are on the same page..

The only problem that we have with the penalties is that a call can get 'stuck' on an agent in this scenario.

If they walk away and forget to log off, or go DND than the call will ring with them over and over and not move onto the next penalty level.

Is this the same behavior that you have seen?

Thanks
David