[asterisk-users] Use Allworx Phones With Vanila Asterisk PBX? (Jr Richardson)

Mc GRATH Ricardo mcgrathr at mail2web.com
Thu Jun 27 13:16:49 CDT 2013

Hi

It seems these device it works similar way as a Cisco phone, so no way to look how to configure the phone because is based on template files downloaded from main system, files are downloading by TFTP option #66 (new software configurations file etc.) when device boot up.
If user need to configures directory and others "My Allworx manager " it should made through system ip address or domain name.
I think better idea to choose another brand, save your time! good luck.

Mc GRATH Ricardo
E-Mail mcgrathr at mail2web.com