[asterisk-users] SIP Trunking Mantra (Origination)

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:29:19 CDT 2013

On 6/25/13, Jai Rangi <jprangi at didforsale.com> wrote:
> Not a problem, I wanted to tell you the diff between PRI and sip trunking.
> I am sure there are lots of option we are just fine what ever works best
> for you.
>
> Back to subject we strongly believe that sip trunking is far better option
> than PRI and that's the way to go in future.
>
> Jai

Hello Jai the benefits of SIP trunking is well noted. However, there
will always be an underline interconnect that makes SIP trunking
possible. What I am trying to say is that there will always be
ISUP/ISDN trunk groups that we throw a TCP/IP stack on top, and offer
clients with SIP trunking. We are looking for information on how to
accomplish interconnect using ISUP trunks (i.e., SS7 interconnect).

Kind Regards,

Nick.