[asterisk-users] Queue Ring inuse is shared ?

Satish Barot satish4asterisk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 01:22:31 CDT 2013

I have 1.8.7.0, Realtime queue table with ringinuse set to 0, callcounter
set to yes in sip .conf for my SIP members.
Above allows me Queue not sending a call to a member when (s)he is on
call(Be it from same Queue or any other call). Member can also
transfer(through features.conf) a call without any issue.

call-limit I think is deprecated in 1.8.

--Satish Barot
Ahmedabad, India