[asterisk-users] moving calls from one E1 to another

James Sharp james at fivecats.org
Tue Jun 25 00:10:05 CDT 2013

Yes, you will be able to transfer calls between the E1 ports without a problem.  As far as timing goes, the PBX will not be a clock source.  You need to configuring your timing setup so that Asterisk takes timing from the Telecom PRI and then sources clock to the PBX.  The PBX will take timing from Asterisk.

Sent from my iPad