[asterisk-users] Queue Ring inuse is shared ?

Shanavaz E A shanavazea at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 22 04:11:03 CDT 2013

Hi,

I use asterisk 1.8.

My issue is : I have the same SIP members added to two queues. I use realtime configuration and has set the field ringinuse=0 for both the queues. But if an extension is answering the call in one queue, and some new call comes in the second queue, still that extension is ringed. In the queue_log table I am getting RINGNOANSWER events each second for the extension until the call gets answered.

Is this a normal behaviour ? Can we prevent it? Can we set "not to ring" any queue member if he is answering a call either in the same queue or a different queue? Pls guide me.

Regards
Shanavaz.