[asterisk-users] Customer src in CDR with incoming sipp calls

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 20 05:11:19 CDT 2013

Hello,

I'm stressing an Asterisk 11 platform with incoming calls from sipp 3.1.

I've dedicated a context to sipp in my dialplan.
Everything works OK expect that calls from sipp comes in with a CallerID
set to sipp and this sipp value is stored in CDR.

1. I can change the value of the CallerID but how can I have the calls from
sipp traced in CDR with a customized src field value ?

[from-sipp]
exten => _X., 1, Whatever()
    same => n, set(CallerID(num)=987654321))
    same => n, Goto(maincontext, 123456789, 1)

[maincontext]
exten => _X., 1, Whatever()
    same => n, Dial(SIP/foobar/${EXTEN})

I've read in CDR function online doc that src field is Readonly so I can't
simple use Set(CDR(src)=987654321).

Would a combination of NoCDR, ForkCDR or whatever help ?

2. Beside that, is there a what to set sipp CallerID from command line ?
Doc mentions -cdr_str option but I couldn't get anything with it.

Regards