[asterisk-users] PCI Passthrough of T1 cards

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 10:52:11 CDT 2013

Hello James,

Thank you so much for your response. I should have chose my words
carefully. PCI pass-through in terms of virtualization of devices and
it's draw back are well know. I was leaning more towards near host
performance virtualization using SR-IOV.

This moves emphasis back to the production drivers of the interface
card using virtual functions etc., and can provide near host
performance. Rephrasing my question, are any of the T1 pci
manufactures providing support for virtualization using SR-IOV and
virutal functions?

Kind Regards,

Nick