[asterisk-users] Identify port on Khomp card.

Luis H. Forchesatto luisforchesatto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:44:27 CDT 2013

Greetings.

I've plugged 3 analog lines on an ethernet cable in an Khomp card to
receive it's incoming calls. Without any configuration, when I call those
numbers the asterisk server automatically answer the call and play the
default music.

The problem is: I need to discern the lines and redirect each one to his
respective extension. Since they doesn't got any Caller ID Service the
asterisk cannot distinguish them and give the default treatment.

How do I identify the originating port of the call, the originating line or
somehow discern each line to make custom configuration for them?

My environment:
- Elastix v2.3
- Khomp KFXO IP
- All the lines are attached to the card on the ethernet interface.

--
Att.*
***