[asterisk-users] I need a second opinion on a new phone system deployment

Michel Verbraak michel at verbraak.org
Tue Jun 18 02:51:56 CDT 2013

Please also have a look at the gateway boxes from berofix
(http://wiki.beronet.com/index.php/Main_Page). I am not affiliated but
have used different products from them over last few yeas and all have
survived and are stable.

Documentation is open and free on their wiki. They provide updates. They
are not the cheapest but they have different vendors and they are sold
in online webshops. You can choose for the inside PCI(e) cards or their
external boxes. Last few years I went for the external boxes. They can
be fitted in a server rack or you mount them against the wall with screws.

Regards,

Michel.