[asterisk-users] announcement to be played for attended transfer call

Deka, Rajib IN MAA SL rajib.deka at siemens.com
Tue Jun 11 01:00:54 CDT 2013

Hello List,

I want to play an announcement for attended transfer calls. For example, "A" calls "B", "B" answers the call and transfers (attended) to "C" - once transfer is complete "B" should hear an announcement saying "you call has been transferred". Is there any configuration in asterisk to implement this behavior?

I have not used asterisk Transfer Dialplan application or feature.conf for configuring the transfer; however I am using SIP REFER from UA to request the transfer.

Regards,

Rajib