[asterisk-users] problem to install asterisk on vps digitalocean

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Jun 4 14:48:17 CDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 01:33:56PM -0600, troxlinux wrote:
> thnk Russ , I have seen the Makefile, but I see many KSRC, where exactly would
> put
>
> KVERS:=$(shell uname -r)
> endif
> ifndef KSRC
>   ifneq (,$(wildcard /lib/modules/$(KVERS)/build))
>     KSRC:=/lib/modules/$(KVERS)/build
>   else
>     KSRC_SEARCH_PATH:=/usr/src/linux
>     KSRC:=$(shell for dir in $(KSRC_SEARCH_PATH); do if [ -d $$dir ]; then
> echo $$dir; break; fi; done)
>   endif
> endif

make KSRC=/full/path/to/kernel/headers/directory

Makefiles allow you to override variables in the command line: if you
run 'make KSRC=whatever', the variable KSRC is defined, and hence make
will not get into the part between 'ifndef KSRC' and the corresponding
'endif'.

BTW: this is mentioned in the README of dahdi-linux:
http://docs.tzafrir.org.il/dahdi-linux/#_kernel_source_headers

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com