[asterisk-users] blog about WebRTC + TLS + Asterisk 11

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Tue Jun 4 10:03:59 CDT 2013

I've now prepared a blog about my experience setting up Asterisk 11 with
repro as a SIP proxy for WebSocket clients:

  http://danielpocock.com/using-resiprocate-to-connect-asterisk-webrtc

In particular, the focus is on the use of packages because that makes it
faster for more people to deploy identical working systems.  To get the
demo running for the WebSocket client, I really only needed to change
about 5 lines in sip.conf - all other configuration is the default - the
more painful step is rebuilding the packages with SRTP support.

Regards,

Daniel