[asterisk-users] Difference MySQL between 1.6.x and 11.4.x

Olivier CALVANO o.calvano at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 19:03:37 CDT 2013

grrr no in asterisk -d i have no error, but when i start normaly asterisk i
have :

[Jun  4 02:01:45] ERROR[6563] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Failed to
connect database server xxx on xxx.xxx.net (err 2003). Check debug for more
info.
[Jun  4 02:01:45] ERROR[6563] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Failed to
connect database server xxx on xxx.xxx.net (err 2003). Check debug for more
info.

what is the command in asterisk for i see the SQL query ?

2013/6/4 Olivier CALVANO <o.calvano at gmail.com>

> oh ron thanks for your help :
>
> We have deleted all commented line, only put the configuration and now
> that's work !
>

> 2013/6/3 Ron Wheeler <rwheeler at artifact-software.com>
>
>>  Do you have this problem in your conf file?
>>
>> http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?p=63736
>>
>> "The parser won't accept an ; (semicolon) for remarks! So he found at
>> the first the old remarks and tried to access my database with the false
>> data."
>>

>> Ron
>>

>> On 03/06/2013 3:18 PM, Olivier CALVANO wrote:
>>
>>  on this server we don't have mysql.socket because he don't have mysql
>> server
>>
>>  we want access to a mysql based on a other server
>>

>>  2013/6/3 Bakko <asannucci at gmail.com>
>>
>>>  Hello,
>>>
>>> are you sure MySQL socket is in /tmp directory?
>>>
>>> dbsock = /tmp/mysql.sock
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> El 03/06/2013 12:16, Olivier CALVANO escribió:
>>>
>>>   Thanks for your help Ron,
>>>
>>> Do you know where is the confirguration ?
>>>
>>>  Because i have put into res_config_mysql.conf:
>>>
>>> [general]
>>> dbhost = myhost.mydomain.net
>>> dbname = MyDB
>>> dbuser = MyUser