[asterisk-users] RHEL6 packages - SRTP support?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Mon Jun 3 12:03:05 CDT 2013

On 03/06/13 18:46, Jason Parker wrote:
> The packages currently do not support SRTP.

I tried building manually from the source RPM

Before running rpmbuild, I installed libsrtp-devel and I notice that
res_srtp.so is generated during the build

However, the rpmbuild fails for other reasons (see the other email I
sent to the list about mISDNutils-devel and other spec file errors)

Can you confirm the exact procedure you recommend for rpmbuild on a
CentOS6 system?