[asterisk-users] DAHDI 2.6 and OPENVOX cards

Mordechay Kaganer mkaganer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 10:34:42 CDT 2013

B.H.

Hello, all :-)

We have some OPENVOX D410P PRI cards and we are successfully using them
with Asterisk boxes which are based on stock ubuntu 12.04 DAHDI and
Asterisk packages.

The card is recognized by DAHDI as 'Wildcard TE410P (2nd Gen)' and it uses
wct4xxp driver.

Now, i'm trying to run this hardware with DAHDI 2.6.2 package which is
available from asterisk.org site and looks like, it is not working with my
card - i've compiled and configured it. It recognizes my card,  but after
lights even when no E1 cable connected, and dahdi_test gives 0.0% all the
time so looks like it doesn't generate interrupts.

Thanks for your help :-)
--
משיח NOW!
Moshiach is coming very soon, prepare yourself!