[asterisk-users] Asterisk T.38 Pass-Through doesn't work

Andrey Polovov andrey.polovov at flant.ru
Mon Jun 3 07:04:29 CDT 2013

Thank you for reply, Larry!

On 06/03/2013 05:14 AM, Larry Moore wrote:
> 1) On SPA112 set "FAX T38 Redundancy" = 3
I have tried to change this value with no effect.
> 2) Add t38pt_usertpsource=yes in [mtt] section
This option take no positive effect for me, asterisk continues to use
ports from udptl.conf range. But in the oser side, I think, that there
are no problems with network, because:
* on router, that provide internet for asterisk configured full DNAT
from white IP to asterisk server,
* fax between asterisk cmd SendFax and PSTN fax works great.
> 3) Change maxdatagram=200 to maxdatagram=1400
> 4) In udptl.conf change T38FaxMaxDatagram to a value of 1400
> 5) In udptl.conf change use_even_ports to yes
This settings doesnt help me.
> You don't appear to list the sip.conf entry for the SPA112.
I`m sorry, spa112 peer settings are in mysql extconfig, config file
analogue:
[297]
context=office
secret=xxx
host-dynamic
nat=yes
type=friend
callerid=297
disallow=all
allow=alaw
> Where did t38pt_rtp & t38_tcp come from?
This settings I have googled on some forum and then add to my config
with despair.
> You may also want to experiment with the SPA112 setting "FAX T38 ECM
> Enable"
This option doesnt help me too :(.

Additional info: fax between two SPA112 works perfect! Now I returned
settings to original state as described in first letter.

--
Андрей Половов, ведущий инженер ЗАО «Флант».
http://www.flant.ru/