[asterisk-users] Fwd: Re: Asterisk T.38 Pass-Through doesn't work

Zoltán Fekete blaxy at gyoz.info
Wed Jul 31 03:30:31 CDT 2013

Thank You Larry!

I have discussed with my provider. They are not able to insert the
T38MaxBitRate value into the sip answer. :(
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6120148 (line 559)

That means we are not able to passtrough T38 Faxes with any asterisk
version at all?
What do you mean? Am I able to modify and compile the source? Is it
compicated? (I'm not a developer)

Regards,
Blaxy