[asterisk-users] asterisk and IVR

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Fri Jul 26 06:42:49 CDT 2013

* THIS IS NOT WHERE YOUR RESPONSE GOES *

On Friday 26 July 2013, Salaheddine Elharit wrote:
> thanks for your response
>
> but i get the same result i can't execut the next (go to home,s,1) with the
> code below
>
> exten => 534,1,Dial(SIP/228, 10)
> exten => 534,n,NoOp(Dial status is ${DIALSTATUS})
> exten => 534,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTATUS}" = "ANSWER"]?answered)
> exten => 534,n,Goto(home,s,1)
> exten => 534,n(answered),NoOp(Call was answered)
>
> any help please

Do you get the dial status displayed?  Then the NoOp() immediately before the
GotoIf is executing.  It's just possible I messed up the syntax of the
GotoIf() since I can't actually test that right now -- I do have an Asterisk
box with a dialplan stuffed with GotoIf() statements; but right at the moment,
I can't get to that machine.

Please paste your CLI output below, for the cases where (1) the call is
answered and (2) the Dial() command times out.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.