[asterisk-users] asterisk and IVR

Salaheddine Elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:36:39 CDT 2013

Hello list,

i need your help about the IVR please

i have asterisk 1.4 installed and i configure an IVR like below

exten => 529,1,Ringing()
exten => 529,n,Wait(4)
exten => 529,n,Goto(home,s,1)

[home]
exten => s,1,SetGlobalVar(sounds_path=/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/)
exten => s,n,Background(${sounds_path}welcome)
exten => s,n,WaitExten(5)
exten => s,n,goto(home,s,1)
exten => i,1,Playback(${sounds_path}erreur-saisie)
exten => i,2,goto(home,s,1)
exten => t,1,Goto(home,s,1)
exten => 1,1,Goto(call,s,1)

[call]
exten => s,1,NoOp(User chose support option)
exten => s,n,Dial(SIP/228, 30)
exten => s,n,NoOp(User chose support option)
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Connect connid localhost database login password)
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} INSERT\ INTO\ menu\  SET\
callerid='${CALLERID(num)}'\, calldate=now()\, ext="no response"\)
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Clear ${resultid})
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Disconnect ${connid})
exten => s,n,hangup

when i call the number 529 i can get the home and when i press 1 i get the
call  when there is no response from my sip/228 i can store the date and
time in my database

but when i handel the call from my sip i can't store the data in my table

calldate                         callerid                          ext
2013-07-25 14:09:20 0661xxxxxx     No response

my question how can i do in order to store the data in my database with the
ext = response or no response

thanks and regards