[asterisk-users] Fwd: Re: Asterisk T.38 Pass-Through doesn't work

Kevin Larsen kevin.larsen at pioneerballoon.com
Mon Jul 22 17:18:54 CDT 2013

The a=T38MaxBitRate issue you refer to was one that was actually
discovered at my company and submitted by a colleague. It was fixed in
11.3.0 and 1.8.21.0. However, I think that it wouldn't help based on the
description below being that the parameter was missing altogether. I think
if that parameter is missing, then the code would in fact default to 2400
as a safe value.

Kevin Larsen - Systems Analyst