[asterisk-users] Fwd: Re: Asterisk T.38 Pass-Through doesn't work

Zoltán Fekete blaxy at gyoz.info
Sun Jul 21 16:40:14 CDT 2013

Hi!

I have exactly the same problem on asterisk 1.8.22.0  and also on separate
11.2.1 when sending fax to PSTN.
Tryed with spa-3102, spa-2102, Patton Smartnode 4634, and Zoiper softphone.
SpanDsp also works without any problem on my box.

As I remember it was a bug in 1.8.1.x that the a=T38MaxBitRate paramater
was sent as "maxBitRate". Without capital "M".

Are you closer to the solution?
I have tryed almost anything and I don't understand why sends the
T38MaxBitRate:2400 parameter.

regards,

Blaxy