[asterisk-users] Voice analytics

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Tue Jul 16 06:20:15 CDT 2013

Does anyone know of a realtime voice analytic engine that works with
asterisk 11+ ? We want to be able to "listen" on the conversation for
key words in order to ensure compliance . The plan is to show these
keywords onscreen, and remove them once the agent has covered the
compliance issues.

This would necessitate that the conversation is monitored and analysed
in realtime as we can't do it post-call ;)

Thanks

Julian

--
Julian Lyndon-Smith
IT Director, Dot R Limited

"I don’t care if it works on your machine!  We are not shipping your machine!”

The kangaroo dances: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAWl5iYOaUg