[asterisk-users] Microsoft CRM Integration

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 03:34:40 CDT 2013

On Tuesday 16 July 2013, Klaverstyn, David C wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm hoping someone can recommend a method to integrate Microsoft CRM with
> Asterisk.  Preferably an open source product otherwise a commercial
> product.

Well, that's a bit of a vague request.  If you just want to add the facility
to click on a phone number in some HTML and set up a call, you can easily do
that with no more than a simple CGI script.  What sort of integration were you
hoping to add?

I'm not familiar with Microsoft anything; but if their CRM product has an API
for writing plugins, then it should be possible to add Asterisk integration.
Of course, being Microsoft, they may well -not- support user-written plugins
(or pretend to, but deliberately make it hard for you to persuade them to
work)  precisely in order to force you to pay for their proprietary
extensions.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.