[asterisk-users] analog phone digit delay

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Thu Jul 11 15:56:59 CDT 2013

My example is not _X. it is _X   It is there to catch single digit misdials.    The only line in my example with a . is the _[24-9].  Which will match neither 3xxx extensions nor any numbers staring with a 1  Hence, no timeouts.  We can talk about this all day, but other PBX admins solve the issue with good dialplan planning like in my example.