[asterisk-users] Global Variables

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Wed Jul 10 10:08:31 CDT 2013

Hi Eduardo

Le 10/07/2013 14:30, Eduardo Leones a écrit :
> I have a question about global variables. Is it possible to somehow
> keep global variables unset via Dial Plan even Restarting asterisk?
>
> [...]

 From extensions.conf version 1.8

; If clearglobalvars is set, global variables will be cleared
; and reparsed on an extensions reload, or Asterisk reload.
;
; If clearglobalvars is not set, then global variables will persist
; through reloads, and even if deleted from the extensions.conf or
; one if its included files, will remain set to the previous value.
;
clearglobalvars=no

Solution for restart is to use environement variables

--
Daniel