[asterisk-users] AgentCallBackLogin - stopping

Eduardo Leones eduardo at ypytecnologia.com.br
Tue Jul 9 13:23:12 CDT 2013

Good afternoon, I have a server still using Asterisk 1.4.44, it has not
been done migrating to a more updated.

My problem is in AgentCallBackLogin. When many people (more than 100) try
to run it at the same time, the application simply hangs or is extremely
slow. It takes anywhere from four minutes just to ask for the password of
the agent.

I thought I might be missing hardware, but both the CPU and Memory are with
low consumption.

Does anyone have any idea what happens to the AgentCallBackLogin?

tks,

Eduardo Leones