[asterisk-users] analog phone digit delay

Justin Killen jkillen at allamericanasphalt.com
Mon Jul 8 12:14:31 CDT 2013

I have an installation that has analog phones connected via T1 channel banks.  I'm getting complaints from users that they will enter a partial number (eg 91213), then turn away to get the next few digits, and the system will start dialing before they have a chance to put in the rest of the dialing string.  Is there a way to increase this delay?  The only use these 4 dialing patterns:

Internal 3 digit numbers
91 XXX XXX XXXX   (for backwards compatibility)
9 XXX XXXX (also for compatibility)
XXX XXXX

I'm using the freepbx distro if that helps.  Asterisk 11.2.

Thanks,

-Justin