[asterisk-users] Digium Analog card and Asterisk

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 11:33:27 CDT 2013

On Thursday 04 July 2013, 杨华杰 wrote:
> Hi
>

> I just bought some digium analog cards and I would like to build an IVR
> system for my customers.
>

> However I am googling and googling , I didn't find any blog and instruction
> for beginners like me.  So I come here for help. Any tips or blogs will
> help.

Start simple, with something like the following in extensions.conf.  (You will
have to make the announcement files yourself, and find some songs.)

[default]
exten => 8882,1,Goto(vpjb,s,1)

;;;;;;;;;;;  VERY PRIMITIVE  JUKE BOX CONTEXT  ;;;;;;;;;;;
[vpjb]
exten => s,1,Background(ajs_juke01)
; "Press 1 for Ocean Colour Scene, 2 for Crowded House"
exten => s,n,WaitExten(1)
exten => s,n,Goto(1)

exten => i,1,Hangup()

exten => 1,1,Background(ajs_anykey)
; "Press any key to stop the music and return to the menu"
exten => 1,n,MP3Player(/songs/09_policemen+pirates.mp3)
exten => 1,n,Goto(vpjb,s,1)

exten => 2,1,Background(ajs_anykey)
exten => 2,n,MP3Player(/songs/15_distant_sun.mp3)
exten => 2,n,Goto(vpjb,s,1)

exten => _X,1,Hangup()

"Very Primitive" is no exaggeration, but it is enough to demonstrate the
rudimentary principles of a voice menu system.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.