[asterisk-users] Asterisk stops registering

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Wed Jul 3 19:34:52 CDT 2013

See cli.conf.sample

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Ian Pilcher
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 7:44 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk stops registering

On 07/03/2013 05:51 PM, David Duffett wrote:
> I would enable SIP debugging, but only for that provider.

Will that increase the logging verbosity?

> This can be done on the Asterisk command line by using either of the
> following:
>
> *> sip set debug peer <Your VoIP provider peer name>
>
> or
>
> *> sip set debug ip <the ip address of your VoIP provider>

Can this be set in a config file?

This is a sporadic problem, so I need to set the server up to log the appropriate information when it occurs.

Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno at gmail.com
Sometimes there's nothing left to do but crash and burn...or die trying.