[asterisk-users] Asterisk stops registering

David Duffett dduffett at digium.com
Wed Jul 3 17:51:24 CDT 2013

I would enable SIP debugging, but only for that provider.

This can be done on the Asterisk command line by using either of the
following:

*> sip set debug peer <Your VoIP provider peer name>

or

*> sip set debug ip <the ip address of your VoIP provider>

On 3 July 2013 23:25, Ian Pilcher <arequipeno at gmail.com> wrote:

> On several occassions lately, my home Asterisk box has stopped
> registering with my VoIP provider.  I haven't been able to reproduce the
> problem, and the log doesn't contain anything useful.
>
> How can I increase the log verbosity for SIP registration-related
> events?  I've looked through logger.conf and tried searching with
> Google, but I haven't been able to find a clear answer.
>
> This is Asterisk 1.8.20.0, BTW.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno at gmail.com
> Sometimes there's nothing left to do but crash and burn...or die trying.
>

> --

[image: Digium logo]
*David Duffett*
Digium, Inc. · Director, Worldwide Asterisk Community
6 Landscape Close, Weston on the Green · Bicester, Oxfordshire OX25 3SX · UK
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6119 · mobile: +44 7722 442236
twitter: dduffett · linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/davidduffett
Check us out at: http://digium.com ·
http://asterisk.org<http://www.asterisk.org/>