[asterisk-users] Asterisk trunking between two location

Asghar Mohammad asghar144 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:15:15 CDT 2013

1. you permiting 10.10.10.0 on b but you should permit 10.30.2.0 on b and
10.10.10.0 on a.
2. use host=dynamic type=friend on  side A and host=ip type=peer on side B.
3. general section in sip.conf of side B register with server A.

please see comments in sip.conf
;dynamic_exclude_static = yes   ; Disallow all dynamic hosts from
registering
                                ; as any IP address used for staticly
defined
                                ; hosts.  This helps avoid the configuration
                                ; error of allowing your users to register
at
                                ; the same address as a SIP provider.