[asterisk-users] Converting from FXO to SIP?

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Tue Jul 2 14:37:16 CDT 2013

Le 02/07/2013 21:06, Mike Diehl a écrit :
> [...]
> I was thinking that a TA with an FXO port might do the trick. But, I'm
> not sure how to get the device to redirect an incoming call on the FXO
> port to a sip destination. Is this something that gets done in the
> device's dialplan?
>
> Does anyone have any insight into how to do this?

Hi Mike,

you can do this without problem with any ATAs GW like Linksys SPA3102,
SIPURA 3000, Tiger G102 aso. You just have to redirect FXO port to a SIP
extension in the device and it's done. You can even redirect outgoing
calls to this extension, for urgency calls like police, fire service, etc.

Beronet (Berofix device) and others manufacturers have also gateways
with FXO modules that you can use to fill your needs.

--
Daniel