[asterisk-users] (SOLVED) Call parking in a multi-tenant system

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Thu Jan 31 11:56:22 CST 2013

I figured I'd follow up on this in case anyone else cares.  The
documentation is simply awful and it took a lot of experimenting to make it
work.

In features.conf for each company:

[parkinglot_televolve]
parkext => 700
parkpos => 701-720
context => televolve#parking
parkinghints = yes
parkingtime => 75
courtesytone = beep
parkedplay = both
findslot => next

Include the context declared above in extensions.conf under the dial
context.
include => televolve#parking

In the defaults for the customer's sip.conf file add:
parkinglot=parkinglot_televolve

NOTE:  The "parkinglot_" in the name is required!

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Bakko <asannucci at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> from 1.6.2 version, Asterisk suport multi-tenant parking
>
> Look at features.conf for a example.
>
> Regards
>

> El 15/01/2013 15:58, Carlos Alvarez escribió:
>
> We use Asterisk as a hosted PBX.  We've had a couple of requests for
> parking, but none of the documentation shows any way to make it aware of
> contexts or otherwise make it multi-tenant.  Have I missed something and
> does anyone know how to make this work?  Would be on Asterisk 1.6 for now,
> 1.8 some time soon.
>
>  --
> Carlos Alvarez
> TelEvolve