[asterisk-users] Auto Provisioning

Felix Vazquez felix.vazquez at theboshgroup.com
Tue Jan 29 13:44:04 CST 2013

I would like to auto provision the SPA504G phones we have in the office. What is the best method for this task?

Felix

This electronic message contains information from BOSH Global Services which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.