[asterisk-users] round-robin in asterisk 1.4

Salaheddine Elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:34:44 CST 2013

I am installing asterisk 1.4 with 2 ISP and i have one card Diguim TE210
with 2 port E1.

now i bought another card Diguim TE410 and I want to add it

the current configuration : connection (WIMAX) from the first ISP and
connection (fiber optic) from the secend ISP.

the desired configuration : connection (WIMAX) and connection (radio beam)
from the first ISP.from the second ISP no change (still have the fibre
optic)

my question how to active the round-robin in asterisk 1.4 in order to
active the 3 technology (WIMAX-radio beam and fibre optic)
any help please