[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11- Answer with [m=image 0 udptl t38] and Call Drop

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Mon Jan 28 17:12:09 CST 2013

Matthew,

> A part of me wonders is if you're really running into the issue
> described on ASTERISK-20908 [1]. Do you mind trying the patch on there
> to see if it helps?

The problem is that some customers of mine (erm ours) who are running an
Asterisk based sot PBX are having some issues that are remarkably
similar to what is described here. I can unfortunately only confirm that
not every SIP client handles a null port reply or a 488 Not Acceptable
Here message as we would normally expect.

It's a complicated scenario involving a large carrier with legacy
hardware that I don't have access to to do a quick test :-(

--
Andreas Sikkema