[asterisk-users] RPM updates

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Mon Jan 28 08:06:38 CST 2013

On Monday, January 28, 2013 01:55:09 PM Steven Howes wrote:
> Who do I need to poke to get the yum repository / RPM files updated? The
> dahdi RPMs are not up to date with the CentOS kernel versions any more,
> it's making doing an installation a bit tricky due to dependancies, I'd
> rather not roll back / remove new kernels if I don't have to..

I'm not sure which CentOs you're using, but I' build them for CentOS/EL 6:

See http://messinet.com/rpms/

Of course, if you're looking for the latest possible build, it might take me a
few days: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rpm-4.10.2-2.fc18

As a side note, I've been working out how to move forward with kernel module
signing in Koji, as I've upgraded to Fedora 18.  So far, the prospects for
signed kernel modules are looking good.  Though I wish Digium would just get
DAHDI into the upstream kernel already :/

-A

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E