[asterisk-users] CEL / CELGenUserEvent via AGI / no error and no cel entry

Thorsten Göllner tg at ovm-group.com
Fri Jan 25 07:09:45 CST 2013

Hi,

I am using Asterisk 11.2.0. Channel Event Logging (CEL) ist activated
and running. CEL entries are logged into an mysql database. So far so good.

I want to do some extra cel logging and try the following via an AGI-Script:
EXEC CELGenUserEvent test

In the asterisk logfile I can see the following:
-- AGI Script Executing Application: (CELGenUserEvent) Options: (test)
(no errors or warnings)

But there is no cel entry in my database.

What is going wrong here, please?

Best regards,
-Thorsten-